Darn Good Fertilizer
Darn Good Fertilizer is an organic, all-natural fertilizer for your garden vegetables, flowers, trees, and shrubs.
This locally made fertilizer is “Darn Good” for so many reasons. It is made from plant nutrient sources that are gentle on the environment, slow to break down in the soil (less likely to wash away), and provide a teeming environment of microorganisms for the microbiology plants need to thrive. Its secret sauce is that it contains a quick release of nitrogen (N) at the time of application as well as a slow release of nitrogen (N), phosphorous (P), and potassium (K) during the growing season. This dry granular fertilizer is best used when transplanting seedlings, prepping beds or containers, and for long-term fertility needs.
How do you use Darn Good Fertilizer?
Darn Good Fertilizer is easy to use; apply it in your garden every two months throughout the growing season. Simply work it into your soil and water thoroughly.
- N-P-K: 6-5-5
- Product Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Best used when transplanting seedlings, prepping beds or containers, and for long-term fertility needs.
Darn Good Fertilizer and Great Big Tomatoes Compost Tea complement each other in the garden. These two products join forces, making nutrients readily available and easily absorbed for optimal plant and soil health. Great Big Tomatoes Compost Tea is not just for tomatoes; apply it to any plant needing a microbial boost! We use it for all our seedlings in the greenhouse and with container-grown and potted plants that are naturally less likely to have thriving soil biology because of their potted nature. Together your plants can grow better and be more productive. After fertilizing, water thoroughly and apply Great Big Tomatoes Compost Tea.
Tools and Merchandise Return Policy
- Tools & Merchandise may be returned to us within 30 days of the original order date.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging.
- Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs.
- Please include your order number and contact details with your return.
- Once we receive your return, we will inspect it and notify you of your exchange/refund status.
- Exchanges: Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs. Tools and Merchandise items will be exchanged and returned free of charge. A refund will be applied if the requested item for exchange is not in stock.
- Refunds: We will apply a credit to your original payment method within 14 calendar days.
There are no reviews yet.