Great Big Tomatoes Compost Tea
Are you dreaming of great big tomatoes? We are here to help! Our Great Big Tomato Compost Tea is the boost your tomatoes need to jump-start their biological activity in the soil and create healthy, thriving soil that tomatoes need to be super prolific. This organic compost tea is like a probiotic for your soil and inoculates dry, dead soil with the life that is needed for quick nutrient absorption and resistant plants.
How does compost tea work? Compost tea is a concentrated form of liquid naturally found in compost teeming with microorganisms necessary for healthy and happy plants. Because many bagged potting soils and even garden soil can be devoid of rich microorganisms, growers can add compost tea to their soil to give it an extra boost! This compost tea contains thousands of strains of naturally occurring beneficial bacteria for the soil. It helps give the soil a jump start on growing and reproducing its own abundance of microorganisms, which in turn helps plants thrive.
How do you use Great Big Tomatoes Compost Tea?
Simply add 4 ounces of the concentrated liquid to a gallon of water and water your plants with the mixture. Because Great Big Tomatoes Compost tea is naturally very low in nutrients, it will not burn your tender plants and is a great product to use during the growth of your seedlings. We do not recommend replacing organic fertilizer with Great Big Tomatoes Compost Tea. Instead, we recommend using it in addition to your fertility plan for resilient and thriving plants.
Great Big Tomatoes Compost Tea is not just for tomatoes!
Use Great Big Tomato Compost Tea on any plants that need a microbial boost! We use it for all our seedlings in the greenhouse and with container-grown and potted plants that are naturally less likely to have thriving soil biology because of their potted nature.
Use the Great Big Tomato compost tea with our easy-to-use Pump and Grow Fertilizer for the happiest growing container plants!
Tools and Merchandise Return Policy
- Tools & Merchandise may be returned to us within 30 days of the original order date.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging.
- Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs.
- Please include your order number and contact details with your return.
- Once we receive your return, we will inspect it and notify you of your exchange/refund status.
- Exchanges: Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs. Tools and Merchandise items will be exchanged and returned free of charge. A refund will be applied if the requested item for exchange is not in stock.
- Refunds: We will apply a credit to your original payment method within 14 calendar days.
Bo Whitfield –
This is truly an amazing product, if you want to grow larger beautiful tasting tomatoes…I’ve used the product for years and it’s a game changer…I also use it as a mild fertilizer for all my seedlings..I guess my secret is out!!!