GopherHawk Gopher Trap
The GopherHawk Gopher Trap humanely kills gophers and other small rodents that threaten your crops.
Despite their small size, Pocket gophers can cause an enormous amount of damage. How do you know if you have gophers? A tell-tale sign of gopher activity is mounds of freshly loosened dirt in your lawn and garden. These burrowing rodents spend most of their lives underground, digging and tunneling as they search out food, namely, garden crops and other vegetation. Although most destruction occurs at the root level, gophers are known to pull entire plants into their tunnels. They destroy crops, irrigation systems, and more.
Left unchecked, gophers will conquer your garden, so you must stay on top of them.
Gopher Trapping 101
- Find the tunnel
- Create a hole
- Set the trap
- Strike to deactivate the trap
Tools and Merchandise Return Policy
- Tools & Merchandise may be returned to us within 30 days of the original order date.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging.
- Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs.
- Please include your order number and contact details with your return.
- Once we receive your return, we will inspect it and notify you of your exchange/refund status.
- Exchanges: Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs. Tools and Merchandise items will be exchanged and returned free of charge. A refund will be applied if the requested item for exchange is not in stock.
- Refunds: We will apply a credit to your original payment method within 14 calendar days.
There are no reviews yet.