The Rain Bird Landscape & Garden Drip Irrigation Kit is an ideal starter set for efficiently irrigating your garden. Design your irrigation to fit your specific garden needs and enjoy up to 80% in water savings.
Installing drip irrigation benefits you, your plants, and the environment as you conserve water. This 108-pc kit eliminates hand watering to save you time and money. Your plants will enjoy more consistent growth, better vegetable yields, and disease resistance.
- Connect to an outdoor faucet
- Insert fittings into the tubing
- Attach watering devices
You can use a programmable irrigation timer (sold separately) to automate your drip irrigation watering system.
Rain Bird Landscape & Garden Drip Irrigation Kit Specifications:
Each 108-pc kit contains: (1) 25 psi pressure regulator, (1) backflow preventer, (1) 3/4” to 1/2” adapter, (1) roll 50’ x 1/2” x .700 ID tubing, (1) roll 50’ x 1/4” tubing, (2) 1/2” barbed couplings, (6) 1/2” barbed tees, (2) 1/2” barbed elbows, (2) 1/2” end closures, (10) galvanized metal stakes, (20) 1/4” barbed couplings, (2) 1/4” barbed tees, (2) 1/4” barbed elbows, (10) 1/4” tubing plugs, (20) 1/4” tubing stakes w/ bug caps, (10) 1.0 gallon-per-hour drippers, (10) 2.0 gallon-per-hour drippers, (2) 360° staked micro-bubblers, (2) 180° staked riser micro-sprays, (2) 360° staked riser micro-sprays, (1) emitter installation/removal tool, and complete instructions.
Simply run 1/2” tubing from an outside faucet to your planting area then connect drippers, micro-bubblers or micro-sprays using 1/4” tubing and fittings as needed. Attaches easily to an outside faucet or hose with included connections to regulate pressure, prevent back flow and filter sediment; the three essentials for a Drip system to operate properly. Includes drippers and 1/4” tubing for spot watering of individual plants; micro-sprays and bubblers for widely spaced plants. Patented, clog-resistant watering devices provide even, reliable watering with zero maintenance. Pressure-compensating technology ensures all plants receive the same amount of water regardless of their position along the tubing run. Professional-grade tubing features industry leading flexibility for tighter turns with fewer elbows providing fast, easy installation plus unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage. Tubing’s unique micro-porous construction expands over fittings then shrinks to create ultra-tight connections that are virtually impossible to remove without cutting. One-step patented Emitter Installation/Removal Tool speeds up insertion and removal of barbed fittings and drippers.
Overhead watering wastes water and does not ensure that water reaches the roots of the plant. It also leaves the plant leaves wet and more susceptible to fungal and bacterial diseases. Watering plants at the soil level is key to preventing foliar diseases. You can manage foliar plant diseases like powdery mildew by changing the growing environment. Find out how in our article on How to Get Rid of Powdery Mildew. Learn more about powdery mildew at the UC Integrated Pest Management site.
Essential Garden Tools
Tools and Merchandise Return Policy
- Tools & Merchandise may be returned to us within 30 days of the original order date.
- Returned items must be unused, in the same condition as received, and in their original packaging to be eligible for a return. Apparel must be unworn, unwashed, and unused to qualify for a full refund or exchange.
- Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs. Please include your order number and contact details with your return.
- Once we receive your return, we will inspect it and notify you of your exchange/refund status.
- Exchanges: Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Tools and Merchandise, including apparel items, will be exchanged and returned free of charge. A refund will be applied if the requested item for exchange is not in stock.
- Refunds: We will apply a credit to your original payment method within 14 calendar days.