Organic Insect Killing Soap with Seaweed Extract by Safer® Brand is an organic pest control formula safe for edible crops and other outdoor plants. We rarely use any sprays on our organic farm, but when we do, Organic Insect Killing Soap is what we use! Spray the Insect Killing Soap directly on your plants at the first sign of damaging pests to eliminate these unwanted insects:
- Harlequin Bugs
- Plant bugs
- Sawfly Larvae
- Soft Scales
- Spider Mites
- Squash Bugs
- Blossom Thrips
Remember to always identify the insect first and investigate if the damage warrants the use of any product. We encourage growers to look up the insect in question at the UC IPM website to understand its life cycle, damage, and potential cultural controls. This is all part of organic gardening or farming.
Insect Killing Soap kills soft-bodied insects on contact by utilizing potassium salts which weaken their protective outer shells. This organic insecticide can be applied every 5-7 days when insects are present. You may need several applications for full control of insect infestation. Best to use in the cool of the day in temperatures under 90°F.
- 32 oz bottle.
- Controls insects, including aphids, grasshoppers, & more.
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening.
- 100% ready-to-use. Just point and spray.
- Gentle on plants with no unpleasant odor.
- Can be used up until the day of harvest.
Additional Learning Resources
Preventing pests from becoming an issue in the garden is the first and most impactful step you can take to have a healthy garden. As a certified organic farm, we take additional steps to control garden pests while protecting the environment from unnecessary insecticides and chemicals. We use a process of organic pest control on our farm called Integrated Pest Management. Learn how you can, too, in our article on Garden Pest Control.
Essential Garden Tools
Tools and Merchandise Return Policy
- Tools & Merchandise may be returned to us within 30 days of the original order date.
- Returned items must be unused, in the same condition as received, and in their original packaging to be eligible for a return. Apparel must be unworn, unwashed, and unused to qualify for a full refund or exchange.
- Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs. Please include your order number and contact details with your return.
- Once we receive your return, we will inspect it and notify you of your exchange/refund status.
- Exchanges: Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Tools and Merchandise, including apparel items, will be exchanged and returned free of charge. A refund will be applied if the requested item for exchange is not in stock.
- Refunds: We will apply a credit to your original payment method within 14 calendar days.