Dramm Shower Plastic Water Breaker
The Dramm Shower Plastic Water Breaker mimics soft rainfall and is our FAVORITE way to water on the farm and in the garden. Never wash away precious seeds or drown fragile seedlings again. This lightweight nozzle attaches to any hose for watering your garden beds and containers in the most natural way possible. The nozzle features 1000 micro holes for a full but gentle flow of water that won’t disrupt soil or harm your plants. These small holes create an aerated and light water stream that saturates soil fully and easily. Plus, it makes watering even more enjoyable! The Dramm Show Plastic Water Breaker mimics a soft rainfall and is great for watering flowers, delicate plants, and seedlings.
Attach the nozzle to any standard hose and treat your plants to a daily spa day! Enjoy watering more than ever with our trialed and trusted Dramm products.
How do we use the Dramm Shower Plastic Water Breaker on the Farm?
The Dramm Shower Plastic Water Breaker is our go-to tool for soaking a bed prior to direct sowing seeds. Because of its thousands of tiny holes in the watering head, it “breaks” the water up into a gentle and aerated stream that saturates dry soil quickly and easily without blasting away soil or washing away precious compost. In our greenhouse, we use it for watering precious seeds and presoaking our planting soil. It is the BEST watering attachment we have found, and we have tried hundreds of them in our decades of growing. Enjoy this pro-tip and start watering your garden in the best way possible with our Dramm Shower Plastic Water Breaker. This attachment easily screws on our Dramm Rain Wand for an even more enjoyable experience watering in the garden.
Related Product: Dramm Touch N Flow Rain Wand
Tools and Merchandise Return Policy
- Tools & Merchandise may be returned to us within 30 days of the original order date.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging.
- Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs.
- Please include your order number and contact details with your return.
- Once we receive your return, we will inspect it and notify you of your exchange/refund status.
- Exchanges: Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs. Tools and Merchandise items will be exchanged and returned free of charge. A refund will be applied if the requested item for exchange is not in stock.
- Refunds: We will apply a credit to your original payment method within 14 calendar days.
There are no reviews yet.