Garden Plant Clips Pack of 20
Plant clips make it easy to guide stems and support crops! These indispensable clips are a standard in commercial greenhouses, and we are thrilled to make them available for you!
Sold in packs of 20.
Size: 23 mm
You can use plant clips in any growing situation to shape and support plants as they grow vertically or keep crops like tomatoes, eggplants, and peppers from collapsing under the weight of their heavy fruit. There are many possibilities for use in the garden.
We use garden plant clips on the farm with the “low and lean” method of growing. This trellising method allows you to string up vining crops like indeterminate tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, and beans. It saves you time and labor while enabling you to grow tons of produce utilizing vertical space.
Our durable plastic clips open for unrestricted stem growth up to 23 mm. A quick-release feature allows you to move around and reuse clips for multiple seasons.
You will need a trellis structure, tomahooks, string, and plant clips to use a vertical string trellising system like the low and lean method. Attach clips to your plants for support when they are about 1′ tall. Clips are hinged and have small teeth so they can attach to your string before being fastened around your plant. Reposition or add additional clips as needed as your crop grows. Clips can be reused season after season. Simply squeeze the fastener so that the clip can be opened and closed. For more helpful information on creating a structure for growing your tomatoes, check out our DIY Tomato Trellis Systems article.
Tomahooks and string sold separately. We recommend using polypropylene garden twine or heavy-duty jute twine. Tomahooks pre-loaded with string are available for purchase here.
Shop all our gardening tools.
Tools and Merchandise Return Policy
- Tools & Merchandise may be returned to us within 30 days of the original order date.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging.
- Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs.
- Please include your order number and contact details with your return.
- Once we receive your return, we will inspect it and notify you of your exchange/refund status.
- Exchanges: Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs. Tools and Merchandise items will be exchanged and returned free of charge. A refund will be applied if the requested item for exchange is not in stock.
- Refunds: We will apply a credit to your original payment method within 14 calendar days.
Patsy Klein (verified owner) –
Love love love
Super easy to use