Seedling Heat Mat
Seedling heat mats are a key gardening tool to improve germination rates and contribute to your seeds’ best, quickest, and most even germination by providing the optimal temperature range for germination.
This 10″ x 20″ heat mat works well with any standard starter tray for indoor use. Place the heat mat under your starter tray and plug it in to maintain a range of 70-85 degrees. Once your seeds have germinated, move your tray of sprouts off the seedling heat mat. Your heat mat is now ready for you to begin a new round of seeds!
Seeds require constant moisture, light, fluffy soil — preferably sterile — and optimal temperatures to sprout. Heat-loving crops like tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants need warm soil to germinate and will benefit greatly from the addition of a seedling heat mat.
Learn about Successful Seed Germination in our Garden Wisdom Blog, where you’ll also find all kinds of seed starting articles to help you enjoy success as a grower. For more in-depth instruction, enroll in our Seed Starting Academy for online instruction learning at your own pace to become an expert seed starter.
Tools and Merchandise Return Policy
- Tools & Merchandise may be returned to us within 30 days of the original order date.
- Returned items must be unused, in the same condition as received, and in their original packaging to be eligible for a return. Apparel must be unworn, unwashed, and unused to qualify for a full refund or exchange.
- Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs. Please include your order number and contact details with your return.
- Once we receive your return, we will inspect it and notify you of your exchange/refund status.
- Exchanges: Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Tools and Merchandise, including apparel items, will be exchanged and returned free of charge. A refund will be applied if the requested item for exchange is not in stock.
- Refunds: We will apply a credit to your original payment method within 14 calendar days.
There are no reviews yet.