2021 Urban Farming Calendar
Plant with confidence with our planting calendar! We are extremely happy to announce the new and improved Urban Farmer’s Calendar. These beautifully created calendars are so much more than just a place to write down your appointments. These calendars are packed full of useful and poignant information for urban farmers and gardeners in Zones 9 and 10.
Here is just a shortlist of what you can find in your Urban Farmer’s Calendar.
- Seed starting directions
- Direct sowing and transplanting guides
- Full planting calendar for over 45 food and flower crops
- Succession planting calendar
- Season extension information
- Crop specific planting and growing directions
- Historical weather information
- Month by month garden tasks checklist
- Advice from expert growers
- Moon phases
- Tide patterns
Don’t miss your chance to go from having a mediocre garden to having a garden that produces a bounty you can share with friends and family. These calendars make for great gifts!
Each month contains a list of essential garden tasks that keep you better organized in the garden! Additionally, each month has historical weather information helping you make better decisions about what to plant and when. Our complete planting calendar will give you crop-specific advice on when to plant, how to plant, and how to to get the most out of your crop. We even left a little bit of room for you to take notes so that you can improve your growing each year!