Organic Sluggo® Plus
Organic Sluggo® Plus by Monterey Lawn & Garden is a popular insect, slug, and snail killer. It is used by home gardeners and agricultural professionals as an effective organic method of pest control. Safe for use around animals and controls Slugs, Earwigs, Cutworm, Sowbugs, Pillbugs, Crickets, and Snails. We like to retreat to an area with Sluggo plus if we suspect our transplants can be mowed down by these insects. Great for pre-treating a carrot bed, before transplanting and to protect cool-season crops.
This insecticide is easy to apply—scatter Organic Sluggo® Plus around the base of plants needing protection. You can use Organic Sluggo® Plus bait pellets in the greenhouse, too.
Organic Sluggo® Plus Product Specifications:
- Net weight: 1 lb
- Easy-to-use pellet formulation.
- Kills earwigs, cutworm, sowbugs, pillbugs, crickets, ants (excluding Fire Ants, Harvester Ants, Pharaoh’s Ants, and Carpenter Ants), slugs, and snails.
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening and farming.
- For outdoor use around residential sites.
- Contains Spinosad, derived from a naturally occurring soil-dwelling bacterium.
Additional Learning Resources
Preventing pests from becoming an issue in the garden is the first and most impactful step you can take to have a healthy garden. As a certified organic farm, we take additional steps to control garden pests while protecting the environment from unnecessary insecticides and chemicals. We use a process of organic pest control on our farm called Integrated Pest Management. Learn how you can, too, in our article on Garden Pest Control.
Read more on how to control snails and slugs.
Essential Garden Tools
Shop all our Tools and Merchandise for garden essentials and organic pest control like the Macabee Gopher Trap and safe-to-use organic insect-killing soap.
Tools and Merchandise Return Policy
- Tools & Merchandise may be returned to us within 30 days of the original order date.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging.
- Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs.
- Please include your order number and contact details with your return.
- Once we receive your return, we will inspect it and notify you of your exchange/refund status.
- Exchanges: Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs. Tools and Merchandise items will be exchanged and returned free of charge. A refund will be applied if the requested item for exchange is not in stock.
- Refunds: We will apply a credit to your original payment method within 14 calendar days.
There are no reviews yet.