- Sort by Default Order
- Red Leaf Amaranth, also called Chinese Spinach is a beautiful addition to your garden and tasty too! The leaves are eaten just like spinach, raw or cooked. What is most impressive is that they keep their color when cooked.
- This hardy annual thrives in cool weather. For Southern California growers, arugula may be planted year round in moderate areas. It will be one of the first greens of spring if left in the garden to reseed. The flavor is peppery and can add a kick to any salad or dish.
- This durable cabbage produces wonderfully under less than ideal conditions. All-Season Cabbage is a great cabbage for Southern California and can produce well in warm winters. Medium-sized heads.
- This blonde, short season cabbage has a ball-shaped head that weighs 4 to 5 pounds. Many love this variety for delicious sauerkraut, paried with corned beef or in Grandma's famous coleslaw recipe.
- This purple, highly nutritious cabbage has a ball-shaped head that weighs 4 to 5 pounds.
- A child and adult favorite! Packed full of vitamins and nutrients, these colorful plants are as beautiful as they are nutritious.
These succulent collards can provide greens to your kitchen table all season. This productive collard variety will produce loads of tender leaves that will fill your kitchen.
- Similar to kale, this green is a garden rock star! It's mildly flavored, versatile, and thrives in Southern California gardens. Ethiopian kale is a must in your garden!
- Great Lakes lettuce seed produces crisp, sweet, and crunchy iceberg lettuce heads that are NOTHING like those from the store. Honestly, most people say iceberg has no flavor, but not when they are eating this variety. It's our favorite iceberg lettuce, grows well into the warmer months of the spring and can be planted early in the warm months of the fall.
- Sale!Classic lettuce with great cultivation and eating qualities. Ruffled leaves are tender and delicately flavored. For more than 150 years this lettuce has been a favorite.
A crispy lettuce favorite, butter crunch provides gardeners with succulent salad greens that melt like butter. A personal favorite of many of us on the farm, we love the sweet buttery hearts of this lettuce heads. This lettuce is a reliable producer with disease resistant qualities and outstanding flavor.
- Sale!A tender lettuce favorite, freckles provides gardeners with succulent leaves of lettuce that can be picked as needed.
- This tasty blend looks great in both the garden and in the salad bowl. Grows best in cool weather and in full sun or in shade in warmer climates.
- A mild lettuce favorite, Grand Rapids provides gardeners with succulent salad greens all season long.
- This lettuce was bred in Israel resulting in amazing qualities that are great for southern California growers. Jericho romaine lettuce is heat tolerant, easy to grow, and does well in our hot falls and winters. Crispy and slightly sweet, it's perfect for the salad lover!
- Little Gem Lettuce Seed produces the cutest little butterhead lettuces with the qualities of romaine lettuce. Almost single-serve in size, these crunchy and buttery lettuces are great for small spaces. They do great in containers and can be succession planted for fresh lettuce all season long.
- Marvel of Four Seasons Lettuce seed produces beautiful red and green lettuce that is extremely succulent and buttery. We trialed Marvel of Four Seasons Lettuce seed on our farm in the fall of 2019 and we were thrilled with its beauty, resistance, and flavor. All-around fantastic lettuce that is so beautiful in the garden, it may be hard to pick it!
- Red Sails Lettuce seed produces beautiful, delicate red and green heads of lettuce that are great for harvesting as whole heads or cutting for loose leaf. We fell in love with Red Sails lettuce and carry this seed because it outproduced many other similar heirloom varieties in our on-farm trials. Red Sails lettuce is mild, delicate, and beautiful! This variety is slow to bolt and can hold up in the unusually warm spring and fall months of Southern California.
- Classic mustard with a flavor that is similar to arugula.
- Excellent alternative to spinach that is heat tolerant and last for many seasons in mild climates.
- This heirloom variety of romaine lettuce has strong attributes suitable for both commercial growing and backyard gardening. Enjoy the perfectly shaped romaine leaves and crisp, juicy flavor!
- A dark green tatsoi that is finely flavored. Black Knight is spoon-shaped, thick and compact. Like all tatsoi, it has a high vitamin content.
- Out of stockA spicy and complex flavored arugula.
- Out of stockThis garden giant will surprise kids and adult alike with the size that it can grow to. The flavor is just as lovable as the size and it is a kitchen essential! Chard – Rainbow Beta vulgaris Packed full of vitamins and nutrients, this large...
- Out of stock
These succulent collards can provide greens to your kitchen table all season. Large silvery leafs with minimum veins are tasty and nutritious.