- Sort by Default Order
- Out of stockEarly Fall Rapini is an Italian variety of broccoli that produces smaller shoots of broccoli heads perfect for salad and veggie dishes. With a spicier flavor than most broccoli, this early producing variety bolts more quickly than others to give you a speedy harvest.
- Out of stockSteve's Tender Early Green broccoli produces an early central head with tons of side shoots for a continuous harvest all season long.
- Out of stockPurple Sprouting Broccoli is colorful and nutritious! This beautiful bright purple sprouting broccoli does wonderfully in mild climates. Produces sprout after sprout of broccoli goodness!
- Out of stockAubervilliers Cabbage is gorgeous and amazingly flavored. Found frequently in French markets, there is a good reason why we should be seeing these more markets in Southern California. Named after the area of its traditional cultivation, Plain of Aubervilliers in France, it dates back to the turn of the century. Heads are about 3 lbs but can be harvested at earlier stages
- Out of stockThe perfectly shaped, small compact heads of Mammoth Red Rock cabbage are great for urban farmers! This open-pollinated purple heirloom variety has many valuable characteristics. Harvest the head when smaller or let it get quite large!
- Out of stockThe Cosmic Purple carrot was developed by Dr. Philip Simon and staff at the USDA ARS in Madison, Wisconsin in 2005. This variety has bright purple skin that contrasts beautifully with its yellow-orange flesh.
- Out of stockA popular carrot since their late 19th-century development in Danvers, MA.
- Out of stockAn ultra-sweet baby carrot, Little Fingers carrot is tiny and perfect for snacking and cooking. Small, tender, and sweet, these carrots are a must-have in your garden. Add Little Fingers carrots to recipes or eat fresh. Fun for picnics!
- Out of stockTendersweet carrots are prized for their long roots and sweet flavor. Carrots love loose soil and can be easily grown in a pot if ground soil is too dense. We recommend this variety for beginning gardeners. Keep soil moist for best germination possible. Succession plant for a continued harvest.
- Out of stockA large winter celery.
- Out of stockFordhook chard is a garden giant that will surprise kids and adults alike with how large it will grow! Its flavor is just as lovable as its size. A kitchen essential!
- Out of stockA perennial herb, Garlic Chives are essential to every home garden in Zones 3-10. This onion-flavored plant can be cut to flavor salads, potatoes, and soups. Can be successfully grown indoors. Start early indoors or outdoors after the danger of frost. Chive flowers also add flavor and color to recipes.
- Out of stockLeisure cilantro is a strong and pungent variety with slow bolting characteristics perfect for San Diego. It will continue to produce throughout the season if allowed to reseed.
- Out of stockSabor Cilantro is a slow bolting variety that has finer stems and milder flavor than our "Leisure" variety. You will fall in love with cilantro after growing this variety. This seed was grown and selected for drought and heat tolerance on our San Diego certified organic farm.
- Out of stock
These succulent collards can provide greens for your kitchen table all season. Large silvery leaves with minimum veins are tasty and nutritious.
- Out of stockLong Island Mammoth dill seeds produce large frilly dill plants with a strong and tasty dill flavor that will make any dish or pickle recipe an instant favorite!
- Out of stockNothing tastes better than garlic from your own garden! Our disease-free garlic seeds grow easily and prolifically. Simply split garlic bulbs into cloves, plant, and enjoy the following fall. So easy!
- Out of stockNothing tastes better than garlic from your own garden! Fresh and strong flavor is easy to achieve with our certified organic, disease-free garlic seeds!
- Out of stockNothing tastes better than garlic from your own garden! Our certified organic disease-free garlic seeds grow easily and prolifically. Simply split garlic bulbs into cloves, plant, and enjoy the following fall. So easy!
- Out of stock
Thick, finely curled leaves of Dwarf Blue Curled Scotch are produced earlier than many other varieties of kale. This leafy green is nutritious and essential to every garden. Sautéing and wilting improve the flavor, giving it a mild finish.
- Out of stock
This Siberian kale is small and compact making it perfect for growing in small places. This leafy green is nutritious and essential to every garden. Sauté or wilt to improve flavor giving it a mild finish.
- Out of stockA dark leaf lettuce, this variety does great in Southern California. Adds color to any salad!
- Out of stock
A crispy favorite, Buttercrunch Bibb Butterhead lettuce provides gardeners with succulent salad greens that melt like butter. A personal favorite on the farm, we love the sweet buttery hearts on these lettuce heads. Buttercrunch Bibb Butterhead lettuce is a reliable producer with disease-resistant qualities and outstanding flavor.
- Out of stockA tender romaine favorite, Freckles romaine lettuce provides gardeners with succulent leaves of lettuce that can be picked as needed. Both heat and bolt resistant, it is ideal for growing in Southern California and the American Southwest.
- Out of stockRed Sails Lettuce seed produces beautiful, delicate red and green heads of lettuce that are great for harvesting as whole heads or cutting for loose leaf. We fell in love with Red Sails lettuce and carry this seed because it outproduced many other similar heirloom varieties in our on-farm trials. Red Sails lettuce is mild, delicate, and beautiful! This variety is slow to bolt and can hold up in the unusually warm spring and fall months of Southern California.